Sunday, August 29, 2010

Days 13-15: R & R

Just thought I should say something so nobody thinks we disappeared off the face of the earth! We took Friday off because the staff at Los Pipitos school have planning meetings on one Friday every month and the children don't attend. Timing was perfect for me! I felt a sore throat coming on, and when Christine and Lily decided to take a ferry to Ometepe Island, where they would stay for 2 nights, I decided to sit it out.

It's a good thing I did! I've been pretty sick for the past couple of days and stayed pretty much in bed, just leaving my room to go to the farmacia for cough medicine and antibiotics and to find something to eat. Today, I feel a bit better, and I think I'll be fine tomorrow. I haven't heard anything from Christine and Lily, but I'm sure they're doing well, probably having too much fun to think of checking in. I'll be back blogging tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment